I will be wearing my GLogo t-shirt with my GLogo pendent for all to see!!!. I guess I will be doing what I do everyday, just hangout with friends and maybe if it's nice out, skateboard a bit etc. I don't have a LGF so I won't be spending anytime with little girls or boys but I will go to the park and LG watch. I also try to do a bit of CL activism on Alice Day or any day for that matter, in the sense that every time I see an opportunity I drop off a few pamphlets, flyers and cards that I always carry around in my backpack. I have linked below to the Newgon Wiki site where you can download and distribute them in your local community or if you're a bit paranoid, in your (maybe not so) local community.
My suggestion to you or to anybody who reads this post is to celebrate Alice Day by lighting a pink candle in you're home or in public with a small note attached explaining what this holiday is about and what it means to be a girl lover.
littleboylover.com/CLResistance has this to say on Pamphlet Distribution:
There are various ways you can distribute pamphlets, Newgon Wiki for example has a nice list of potential places to leave pamphlets, the most important thing to bear in mind while distributing pamphlets is your own personal safety.
Often inner-city places are monitored around the clock (especially at night) with security cameras, the same goes for libraries, try to leave pamphlets in places where youll be able to walk away with the pamphlet being the only trace you were ever there.
Be wary of leaving too many pamphlets in one place, if someone hostile finds a wad of pamphlets about pedophilia, theyre likely to throw them all away, so its best to scatter them.
If youre going to leave pamphlets in places in front of people, a good idea is to create dummy pamphlets, perhaps in the form of a leaf of paper folded in half with a picture on the front of it with the actual pamphlet inside. That way the chances are if someone sees the cover of it theyre probably not going to pay as much attention to you, as compared to someone seeing you carrying around a bunch of pamphlets about pedophilia.
A good idea is to carry a handful around in your bag, and drop them when you see the opportunity appear.
Theres plenty of ways to spread the message and each little bit helps.
Newgon Wiki has a nice list of potential places to leave pamphlets:
What are the less-than-obvious ways that you can distribute literature such as this in the real world? Participants in our on-line forum have proposed a number of methods that may be of use:
* Toilet Cubicle (In toilet roll?)
* Public Transport
* Via mail to influential people/newspapers
* The school car park
* Universities: Union, Queer, Child, Political & Women's interest
* Library/Other info centre: Cover stack with dummy leaflet
* Library: fold into books (possibly child protection books)
* Town Centres and Shopfronts at night
* Contact a news agency posing as a concerned reader
* Holidays: Coming Out Day, IBLD, Alice Day
* Don't post locally. Go to the next town or factor in some time next time you travel
* "Newskin" or gloves are ideas if you are paranoid about fingerprints on paper
* Make sure that any laser printer you used was not paid for by credit card, as each one prints a small, unique code
ibld.nfshost.com has this to say on Security and Strategies:
****A little common sense goes a long way.****
* Its not a good idea to light a candle and leave it unattended in a place that it could potentially start a fire. For that reason, it is not recommended that you leave your candle inside a building or any place with fire alarms. Please make sure that candles left outside are safely enclosed.
* It is also strongly suggested that you select a spot and a alternative spot ahead of time. A location where you are unlikely to be observed placing your candle and notes.
* Be careful that you find a place that is not being monitored by security cameras.
* It is also recommended that you park your car away from the selected location so that anyone observing you can not get your license plate number.
* Keep your notes to the media short and succinct. Consider your anonymity when sending in a submission. If you plan on making your submission by email consider making use of a web based remailer form.
If you need help finding one, just do a quick Google search for "web based remailer form" or "anonymous remailers".
There have been concerns arising, after the more anal people (who target us) started getting off on encouraging anyone who witnesses us doing this, to exploit technicalities in the law, and call the cops...because we supposedly littered, or left an unattended fire...or were not licensed to have a fire in public, etc, etc...
I will most likely watch some GL related movies as well!!!
• ( http link ) Pamphlet Distribution