Posted by Eeyore
on Friday, March 23 2018 at 08:11:49AM
In reply to To be honest
posted by luvme2times
on Friday, March 23 2018 at 01:02:18AM
Well... alright, I wasn't going to admit it but she was sort of warm and mushy I suppose. I respected her confidence in sitting down next to me like it was old hat, so to speak. Made me wonder about her life experiences, why she had given up on being timid while one or two skinnier girls were too hesitant to grab the free seat.
Yeah, me and boys almost never mix. A rare exception like one of my cousin's former kids comes to mind in terms of enjoying his company, but I am incredibly drawn to the classic feminine female persona.
- Thank you - luvme2times on Friday, March 23 2018 at 1:20:11PM (6)
- welcome - Eeyore on Saturday, March 24 2018 at 07:43:26AM (5)
- Speaking only for myself - Hajduk on Saturday, March 24 2018 at 2:33:19PM (1)
- yeah - Eeyore on Saturday, March 24 2018 at 9:52:24PM (0)
- No no - luvme2times on Saturday, March 24 2018 at 1:04:10PM (2)
- agreed - Eeyore on Sunday, March 25 2018 at 06:28:25AM (0)
- Kick out of bed? - kratt on Saturday, March 24 2018 at 1:52:36PM (0)