Only consists of limited things.
- Quite a bit of computers (though most MAPs I encounter know more than me)
- A lot of religion (Mostly Islam, Christianity, Judaism, but bits of others too)
- A lot about certain television shows, movies, and music bands.
- CIRCUMCISION of all forms - a lot about it.
- pedophilia - quite a bit, though many people know more than me. Even you could. Doesn't mean you're right. Many people here know more than you, I know that. Even though I have my suspicions about you, which would mean you do know a lot.
But I will not be discredited for my knowledge on child genital mutilation. Pick anything other than the topics I mentioned, I guarantee you will probably know more than me, and I would likely admit it. Keep in mind I was once pro-circumcision, and nearly got it done as an adult. I know the story, from both sides.
And now that I've mentioned the "American Circumcision" documentary here on the board, many people will end up watching it, and they're much more likely to be convinced by me.
Did you know many scientists, such as Richard Dawkins, are against child genital mutilation. I think I know that fact is important to you. ;-)
But do tell... why are circumcision rates dropping all over the industrialized world and mostly in general, except perhaps in extremely RELIGIOUS regions that probably are doing it to girls too?