rules of pedodom
Posted by Eeyore
on Wednesday, March 21 2018 at 08:07:23AM
In reply to Also
posted by rainbowloom
on Tuesday, March 20 2018 at 2:29:16PM
Legally, the opposite must happen.
Morally, you may be right, although consent itself does not excuse the older participant. One can gain consent fairly easily in many situations without having honest intentions.
Further, even if those intentions feel honest, they can still be driven by more primal urges in older individuals who are less adept at understanding their own motivations. Not everyone is as self-aware and special as you, and you must be able to account for these other people in your assertions.
- Hmm - rainbowloom on Wednesday, March 21 2018 at 11:09:05AM (16)
- Re: Hmm - Eeyore on Thursday, March 22 2018 at 08:04:48AM (12)
- Hold on - rainbowloom on Friday, March 23 2018 at 00:55:41AM (11)
- Re: Hold on - Eeyore on Friday, March 23 2018 at 07:35:03AM (10)
- Math - rainbowloom on Friday, March 23 2018 at 1:47:47PM (9)
- Re Math - Eeyore on Saturday, March 24 2018 at 07:32:15AM (0)
- also ... - Baldur on Saturday, March 24 2018 at 00:44:10AM (7)
- Truly mutual vs. dishonest? - kratt on Wednesday, March 21 2018 at 2:43:57PM (2)